Question? Three Patrol Action Scenario.

I like playing this Scenario. "Three Patrol Action." Have it on my V.311 Game engine 3 CMBN. I have a second CMBN-CW-MG Ver 2.12 installation but I don't see it listed? Is it a stock Scenario? or is it added by patch upgrades?.

Just wonder why I have it in V.311 but not 2.12.

In the mean time checking what mod's work in V.311.

Thanks for any info.

Regards

Lane

I like playing this Scenario. "Three Patrol Action." Have it on my V.311 Game engine 3 CMBN. I have a second CMBN-CW-MG Ver 2.12 installation but I don't see it listed? Is it a stock Scenario? or is it added by patch upgrades?.

Just wonder why I have it in V.311 but not 2.12.

In the mean time checking what mod's work in V.311.

Thanks for any info.

Regards

Lane

it is a user made scenario, it actually just popped up on another thread as a suggestion.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1569056&postcount=14

I'm the scenario author. There was some tinkering done post 3.0 upgrade release IIRC. Hazy memory. I'm guessing something I've clicked in the editor has meant you need the 3.0 upgrade to get it to work? It's only got US and German Heer forces so there's nothing 'funny' unit wise that would force you to other modules and packs.

Thank's Sbuake, and Ithikial AU

Found it D/L and installed in ver 2.12 Started Battle and when on Rescue mission.

To see if I could get 1st Platoon HQ Guys out of that building before getting killed.

Used there Blast packs to blow out the Wall, then one to get through the hedge Row.

They Killed one German on there escape. First time I made it out with all three guys.

They are in open field. waiting on rescue from there Troops to blow hole in hedge to complete there escape. saved will see what happens. in the future turns.

Thank's again for the link. "OH" on the 3.11 upgrade it seems to be working.

Lane

No probs hope you enjoy. Historically the HQ team spent two hours hiding in the pig trough in the yard (marsh tile on the map behind the low wall) as the fight occurred before slipping out in the evening and heading south east. In the game you can make it and hide in that tile if you're quick but in every test I did the US HQ team would ambush the German infantry eventually and go out in a blaze of glory. The points the German player gets is small and won't dictate final results on it's own. The allied player has an equally easy and low point scoring objective to counter balance it.

I think I say it in my designer comments, if you want to give yourself more of a challenge and go historical, don't use the blast command for the entire fight. :)