scottish corridor not playable after 3.11 patch

Did you have all the files ticked when you downloaded 3.11 or left any for whatewer reason?

Did you have Vehicle pack installed prior to installing this patch? If you did then you shouldn't have been askey to acgivate the game. I had VP instlled before, unticked VP file and 3.10 file, downloaded all the rest, installed the patch and wasn't asked to activate. I simply started the game and it worked. Got a nice 3.11 version text in the splash screen with all the modules working.

Did you by chance activate the 3.0 and both modules manually without even being asked to do so?

Aha, in that case it's normal the game asked you to activate it. I will copy the below text from what I wrote to some other user with similar problems.

When you will install 3.11 patch you will have 3.0 game engine and 3.11 version written in the nain game menu just below your Market Garden and CW icons. But first things first.

Leave all the files ticked as per default when you go to download page. Since the file is 1 gygabyte big it will take some time before it will download. When it downloads they will all be in a single zip or .rar file. You will have to click open that file, then extract the contents into spare folder, or you can make a new folder on your desktop to put them in by right clicking on it then going New --> Folder. Once you've done that go into that folder and click on the CMBN_Setup file and away you go.

Since you don't have Vehicle Pack the game will ask you to activate it. First serial you need to enter is the 3.0 serial key that you can find at battlefront's site on the page which shows your purchased items. Next to the order number you get serial key number. Copy it and paste it where it asks you to do so. Activate it.

For now you will only have base game patched to 3.11 version without the two modules. Now go to your desktop and try to find battlefront activation shortcut icon. If it isn't there then go to start, battlefront, activation and run it. Now first enter CW serial key (you can find it exactly where 3.0 serial resides). Activate it.

Run the activation shortcut again and now enter and activate MG serial key.

Start the game.

Hope it works and if it doesn't don't give up and let us know so that we try to help you.

Good luck.