Eye Candy?

Who Cares about eye candy, No wargame out there has great Graphics. West Front, East Front, Even Close Combat dont have amazing graphics, but for a WARGAME where STRATAGY counts, as long as you have decent graphics like road to moscow im happy. For A wargame the combat mission crew has modeled excellent graphics while still bieng a true strategy based war game, eye candy is extra.

WOW is said something very important, yes I did, it was WARGAME not FPS where graphics are the name of the game. Tanks look great, and if it is a Tiger tank......it looks like a Tiger tank. The infantry looks better than I expected, they duck, they shoot, they throw grenades, they run. Uniforms are good, SS have Camo smocks, Whermacht troops have grey green uniforms. American troops have their uniforms. The Weapons Are good,American m1's and BAR's, Germans have in their hands Mousers Mp 40's and MP 44's. The sound.........Great. Tanks Rumble along, Infantry speak, Weapons fire sounds good.

Big Time has made a good Historically accurate wargame, with realistic LOS and Armor penetration. AI is also great.BIGTIME has MaDE a good..Great Wargame with Great Graphics for a WarGame!

No its not perfect, nothing is perfect, But its a Bloody good war game! Thanks for including Canadian units BigTime.

Yours LT CANADA!...SIR.

I found myself dying in anticipation each turn...the poo's gonna fly, I know it, this is the turn where it get's ugly...I'll go 4 or 5 relatively mellow turns in a row and still think that any moment it's gonna happen smile.gif

Guest KwazyDog

Wait till you hear an allied FB flying around and not knowing if hes spotted your Tiger hiding in the forest for his next target. smile.gif