Dilemma

vanila sound vs HQ 1.5 (seeking most realistic option)

anyone here that is expert or good enough with guns irl that can tell me what is more close to real sound on the battlefield.(battlefield as a whole)

problem is its not that simple. sound is different depending how far are you from the gun that is shooting irl, and that is (i think) not modeled in CMBNx2 games, gun sound is same just lower volume.

so taking that into consideration, what do you think, vanila or HQ 1.5 (or some other mod)

is battlefront keeping sounds pretty generic because of that reason (not able to model more than 1 sound for 1 weapon , so it sounds more appropriate when there is a massie shootout or just not bothering with it), if former is true , then HQ 1.5 is not the good choice for anyone who wants the game to be realisic as possible,simply because sound is too clear and nice if later is true then i guess HQ 1.5 is better option, only problem is i dont know which one is the case

always in dilemma

I have a mix of many sound mods that I made myself. No single mod was satisfying enough but with mixing stuff myself I have came out with a nice soundmod mix. Vanilla sucks big time, never be satisfied with vanilla in it's current lame state.