Any way to get AI exit troops from shelter bunker?

H1nd

Any way to get AI exit troops from shelter bunker?

Would be handy to have AI duck in cover while the player barrages with arty and then have the troops dismount the bunkers and run to the forward trenches. But Alas I have a strong feeling that this is quite impossible but just in case some one has it figured out..

Cheers!

-H1nd

Well, here is one way but use it with some balance. In a scenario where you know the human will blast the crap out of trenches or some other defensive position BEFORE he launches the ground assault.

Just set some certain amount of those troops as R1 reinforcements and "beam" them in at 5 minute mark or 5-10 variable arrival. They should miss the pounding, some certain amount you think is fair and reasonable.

ahh the reinforcement trick does certainly work if there is no other solution. Did not think that one before. I will try first tho simple hide command in communication trenches and see if the casualties are acceptable. The single player version of my project is secondary priority in any case so as long as there is decent resistance left I think it should be ok. 2-3 meter deep trenches give quite good cover if the troops are well spread out. Shelter bunkers could have given nearly 100% cover tho.