cm shockforce mission preview

this is my first mission that I have made the scenario was inspired by what is going on ukraine the idea is that there has been pro western insurgenrs has invaded russia and the forces in mission were remains of diffrent units that are trying to fight off the rebels

the mission is a version of abu susah I changed the ai plans and forces on i just really liked the map

upload

post-35821-14186762548_thumb.jpg

let me take so more pictures and make them brighter also the begining its not that dark but about halfway through it gets very dark even for me , so I will change the time slightly to make it brighter thanks for the feedback

I forgot to mention its best to play this with the euroscape mod but it will be fine without it

wow I just noticed all the thing I left out I should not have written those posts when I was half asleep but what I meant to say was i know very dark but it get easier to see when things are exploding and bullets are flying and the low visibility was an attempt to make the battle more balanced because the russians/syrians have better optics than the uncons and if it was during the day it would have been much easier to spot them