Monster Mash - Iron Settings - Winner!

Well as the Germans your advantage will be at range. I recommend dedicating a sizable force to finding good cover - woods or lower ground that has visibility to the centre and wait for the enemy to come to you. Also have a maneuver force that can use cover to flank the enemy when they appear.

Not on iron setting but just made sure that I committed my armour en masse. I think if you do that you can't go too far wrong. Here is my Beta Test AAR

SPOILERS****************************************

The plan was essentially to concentrate on the centre and right flank. All I did was lead with Panthers on a hunt order and once contact was established jockeyed to get as many tanks as I could into fire positions in the centre.

On the right, I took a chance and sent about 5 or 6 tanks on quick orders. This got me to a position of advantage where I could get some good close flank shots on the Soviet armour that was fixed frontally by the Panthers engaging at long range.

With the right flank cleared to about half way up the map, I rushed a Panzer grenadier platoon and the heavy weapons platoon up the right and was starting to move them forward mounted to MG the dismounted Soviet infantry.

The plan then was to send the second platoon of panzer grenadiers up the same route and conduct a forward passage of lines to grab the objectives at top centre of the map.

I didn't get to execute the latter part of the plan because of the surrender.

Scores on the doors (short version)

German 1 KIA, 3 WIA and 2 tanks lost.

Soviet 132 KIA, 79 WIA, 1 MIA, 16 tanks lost and 9 armoured vehicles lost.

*************************SPOILERS END***************************

It is rare that I do so well so you shouldn't find it too hard.

Not on iron setting but just made sure that I committed my armour en masse. I think if you do that you can't go too far wrong. Here is my Beta Test AAR

That was my game plan for my first run through as the Germans. And it went about the same but I think I lost more than two tanks. But my flanking force was not even half way across the map and my centre force had only moved forward a bit after KO'ing everything in the centre of the map before the AI surrendered.