Recommend a "Winter" grass Mod.

if you use a mod manager, you can revert back. that is what mod managers are for.

mcmmm is easy to use imo, and does not require the addition text files in the zip or the file extentions on the bmps.

cmmos has graphics (the little jpgs in the zip) of your choices before you load them in. mcmmm you can double click the mod after you load it into your uninstalled file, then examine each bmp in the zip. but that doesnt show you the finished picture.

Yes, I've been using it already. I have CMMOS too but as far as reverting to the original bmps I only remember seeing one button on the cmmos cmbb section for battlefront defaults and thought that if I hit that, *all* my mods would revert. I probably need to look at it more closely.

edit: on cmmos cmbo I don't remember seeing a revert button. Like i said, I'll look closer.

[ August 24, 2004, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Sequoia ]

I don't know how the version of cmmos that you can find on cmmods is set up, but in the original 4.03 over at cmhq there are buttons in Winter Wonderland (the snow terrain) and Field and Stream (everything else) for saving several personal favorite set-ups. When I wrote the program instructions I realized that after a while people tend to forget exactly what went into their favorite set-up, so they needed to be able to save and then restore it, without knowing exactly what "it" is.