German Wehrmacht Uniform Mod (WIP)

Hello all, I have been working on this mod for less than a week and almost finished it, And working on the Luftwaffe Uniforms at the same time.

I will re skin weapons too, Light and dark Version's.

The only problem I have is the Officers hat. "smod_german_hat-squashed"

Not shore if this is the right one for it, But I have like 8 different types of the hats and its still not working. If anyone can help that would be great!! :)

OK back to the mod I have made ranks and no ranks for the units.

Re skinned equipment/uniforms/helmets ect.... "Two helmets off the German Helmet Mega Mod" that I have re skinned.

MG34 Team's.

CMNormandy2014-06-1012-55-45-711_zpsea35b77b.jpg

CMNormandy2014-06-1012-56-05-159_zps1a4a06b8.jpg

Ranks and Helmet Insignia. "More ranks But not shown in the picture"

CMNormandy2014-06-1012-56-48-394_zpscb8b2b8e.jpg

CMNormandy2014-06-1012-58-52-333_zps13adde2c.jpg

Cheers Vincenzo21

Were their uniforms really that blue in combat situations?? If so... Yikes... That's almost a throwback to the 19th century with all that era's colorful uniforms eg Federal ACW troops.

From the research I did for my LW uniforms I'd say some of the feldblau uniforms were that blue, or even more. Those would be on one end of the spectrum of the variations in color though, with a sort of slate-bluegrey being most typical.

The feld divisions seem to have used a wide array of uniforms and equipment because the original LW stuff was slowly phased out for standard Heer gear. There are even instances of uniforms with mixed LW and Heer insignia beacause because the latter became official but the original kit was still in use and wasn't withdrawn from service. Almost anything is possible, from full LW kit to full Heer kit.

• 8 months later...