CMH dropbox congifuration

Help me understand something.

I created a dropbox root folder in my CMH settings preference. Then created a shared folder within that folder for my an opponent.

Here is a visual (Helps me anyway)

CMH Folder (CMH Root folder)

CMH Game folder (Shared with one opponent)

Opponent one folder

Opponent two folder

Unfortunately I shared CMH Game folder with my first opponent.

Now I can't share subfolder for opponent two, since the main folder is already shared. I mean I could share CMH Game folder with all my opponents, but then they would see all the subfolder / other opponents game folders and that might be confusing.

I am afraid that if I change the root folder to CMH Folder, and then share sub folders...all my opponent game files will be unlinked for the opponents.

Or can I just edit the opponent game folders in CMH under edit game? Just trying to undo the mess I made.

Thanks

What I did is this (I think - I'm at work right now)

The root folder was /Dropbox

Then I have separate folders in dropbox for each of my opponents. I share out those.

You should be able to keep things the way they are for the root designation but unshare the middle level folder, and then share the opponent 1 folder and opponent 2 folder with each of your opponents separately. You might need to edit game in CMH to make sure the correct directories are still set for each game.

I *think* that will work.

Dave