AKD: CMRT Sound mod in the works?

Thanks guys, but still no progress on an overhaul. Too busy with Black Sea and other stuff. I have, at least, updated my sound mod to be all inclusive of WWII titles and upcoming Black Sea. I might go ahead an put this out as a "beta," but the only thing new would be a few sounds for CMRT (and some of those might be shared files).

Ergh, mixed feelings when reading this :o

Happyness to read you're busy on things i'm waiting too :D

Sadness to read no real progress for an overhaul sound mod ;)

at least happy to read there's a patch for the sounds mods in progress :cool:

Many thanks for the answer, it brings light in my day to know

Thanks guys, but still no progress on an overhaul. Too busy with Black Sea and other stuff. I have, at least, updated my sound mod to be all inclusive of WWII titles and upcoming Black Sea. I might go ahead an put this out as a "beta," but the only thing new would be a few sounds for CMRT (and some of those might be shared files).

Any clues on the other stuff?

• 1 month later...

AKD

Sounds great - thanks for the effort. I recently took CMSF and Marines out for a spin to get back into the modern mind frame and used your sound mod. Cant emphasize enough what a *huge* difference the rifle/explosion sounds make.

I missed the point that you were brought into the BFC dev/beta team. Are you a part of the sound development for CMBS? Or just general beta testing? I have always thought - no offense BFC - the stock CMx2 sounds needed some improvement. Would love to see BFC use you for the sounds.

Regardless, look forward to your new mod, whenever its comes out. Keep up the great work!

Thanks

Chad