Unit selection in buildings bug? CMRT v1.0

If I select a unit inside a building, the roof and walls become transparent so I can see the unit. BUT: some buildings also have a level ceiling layer, which does NOT become transparent. And as result it blocks visibility to the selected unit unless you view it from next to the building (not from above).

Should it be like this? Shouldn't the whole building become transparent?

It's not just selecting a unit where this causes problems. You also cannot see where the unit is rotated. So in order to make sure they are looking at right direction I need to move the camera near the ground level so I can see the unit. Then move camera up again so I can see other units and repeat. Causes quite a bit extra zooming if units have moved to "new" buildings during previous turn.

It's not just selecting a unit where this causes problems. You also cannot see where the unit is rotated. So in order to make sure they are looking at right direction I need to move the camera near the ground level so I can see the unit. Then move camera up again so I can see other units and repeat. Causes quite a bit extra zooming if units have moved to "new" buildings during previous turn.

I agree, and wish it were always clearer. But I usually check unit facing by Tabbing on them.