Mobelwagen shields

I've been watching the Mobelwagen 37mm Flak vehicle in a battle recently and it occurs to me that the crew sure gets those big 20mm thick shields up fast when they feel threatened. It hardly takes them longer than a tank commander does to close his hatch. Maybe it's sort of the same 'close hatch' routine in the programming.

But really wouldn't the gun crew need, say, a few minutes to lift up and hook up those four shields? (Which were only used during transport, if Wikipedia is correct.)

Granted, I suppose BF included the vehicle only because it is a cool machine, not really because they believed it was meant to fight like a tank.

But I think we should note that it's survivability in a ground fight is greatly exaggerated by the 'pop-up' shields.

Maybe in future iterations of the game they should be made permanently lowered?

I'm guessing for Playability reasons and since the Tempo of CM is artifically speed-up, then such things as Vehicle Hatch operations, Crew Bail-Outs, and other Vehicle Operations ( such as the Mobelwagon situation ), etc are also.

Joe