Terrain Objective Question

gdbf01

Good Day,

I'm trying to put the finishing touches on a scenario that hopefully I can upload within the next week. I have a question about terrain objectives. For "Occupy" and "Touch", do all of the painted squares have to be occupied at the end of the scenario time? With "Touch", does each and every square that is painted on the map have to have been passed through by a friendly unit?

I ask because I have a woodlot as a terrain objective and given the attacking force size, I want to make sure the attacking force can realistically achieve its objective. I this case, I basically want to clear the entire woodlot of enemy forces, but not necessarily have to have a unit on each square (or have touched each and every square) at the end of the scenario as the woodlot is fairly large in relation to the number of units. It wouldn't be unrealistic for the units in question to completely clear this woodlot, but it would stretch them too thin if the occupying force couldn't move on to the next objective (thus the consideration of the "Touch" option - I'm exploring both possibilities at the moment).

Thanks very much for the help :).

Glenn

I have a question about terrain objectives. For "Occupy" and "Touch", do all of the painted squares have to be occupied at the end of the scenario time? With "Touch", does each and every square that is painted on the map have to have been passed through by a friendly unit?

They only have to touch or occupy one square.