CM withdrawal?

Rick

Nothing wrong with surgeons per se, just the thought of Madmatt working on any part of my anatomy. smile.gif I can't imagine the talk around the operating table if he were there. Might try to use exclamation marks as scalpels hehe.

Craig (still learning how seduce sheep)

ps. Madmatt is the manager of a comedy troupe of transvestite hairy christmas that hang out on supertankers with mob connections when he is not running after cabs, right? smile.gif

Aha, just thought of it... Madmatt was a bouncer!! Maybe.

[This message has been edited by Craig (edited 12-19-99).]

Guest Madmatt

Craig shoots and SCORES!!!! ummm whats wrong with exclamation points? smile.gif

BOUNCER it was! Up until about 3 years ago, did it for several years and have seen my share of blood on the dancefloor, let me tell ya...

But I am much more mellow now wink.gif....

Ok, Craig, you get the Bonus points, ask and ye shall receive, umm within reason of course...

Madmatt out smile.gif

Umm, I suppose becoming a tester for CM is out of the question.

How about a new scenario? Naa, not your department.

A picture of you in one of your new dresses?

Let's see, more screenshots? Hmm, got (or getting)them already.

I might have to sell this honor to someone who can actually think under pressure.

Give me a little time to think of something good, suggestions from others welcome.

Craig (stumped, for the moment)

Guest Madmatt

A dress it is!!! smile.gif

Actually I have really funny picture of me (funny in its own right believe me!) at the Imperial War Museum, checking out a....Well you'll see! wink.gif I am hoping that Santa has a nice new color scanner for me so I can get it posted!

Madmatt in a dress!?! Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid! Besides its tough finding heels in my size! biggrin.gif

p.s. So ummm, are you saying I use too many exclamation points? I always thought I abused the parenthesis much more! wink.gif

Naa, the exclamation points are fine. Seemed like a good reply to Fionn's surgeon query. I thought I was the one who used too many parenthasis (as you might have noticed).

I also think it is time to resurrect the Church of New Scenarios, if you can spare the time from shopping for heels hehe.

Craig (finally trying PBEM)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Lets just say that the people who used to 'run' into me were likely to remember the event....Very Likely! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sumo Wrestler?

Linebacker?

----

DOH! That's what I get for posting without refreshingthe thread!

[This message has been edited by Compassion (edited 12-20-99).]