WIP: 12.SS"HJ" - Campaign

After finishing my small GL-Campaign, I got a new idea :) It will probably cost me a whole year and there is no promise, if it will ever come to a release...But I have decided to make a campaign about the 12.SS-Panzer-Division"Hitlerjugend", because there is a leck of stuff about this famous unit. With the experience of three campaigns, I have created until today, I am aware of the fact, that it is absolutely impossible for me, to create such huge campaigns with 15 or more middle/huge sized scenarios - I simply haven´t got the time. So, I will create the campaign a little bit different ;)

Regards

Frank

12 HJ campaign is a great idea, mainly because of the unit history written by one of its officers. The details of its campaigns are there for the reading.

15 or more middle/huge battles for a campaign? IMHO, that's too many.

Kampfgruppe Engle is large enough with only eight battles. Again, that's just my humble opinion.