Hard time finding good scenarios.

I am having a hard time finding good scenarios. I find that too many scenarios I come across are either Blobs of enemies (literally infantry stacked on top of infantry) vs what ever i have. or well thought out scenarios that are extremely large and take hours to complete. I may just be missing something but can someone point me to a group/a scenario that is 'good'.

Yeah, it´s difficult to find good scenarios. Fortunately there are loads of CMSF scenarios to choose. My favourite ones are those located in cities or with rugged terrain. I find long distance combat in CMSF a bit boring and frequently a matter of luck . The following list is a selection for single games I did last month, some of them can be downloaded from the repositery:

-UK High tension

-Street sweep

-UK argo valley

-UK the full monty

-UK The maroon machine

-UK vehicle recovery

-USMC blues for Allah

-USMC circle de wagons

-USMC hills and highways

-USMC insertion and interdiction

-USMC mud marines

-USMC one day at a time

-USMC prison break

-USMC the thin black line

-USMC-to ambush or not to ambush

-Where eagles die

The following are to play with a friend in the same side:

1-Jisrach Shughur

2-Joint venture

3-NATO Dutch Damascus blues again

4-SG USMG Hakhami assault

5-UK Hell for leather

6-USMC 3:10 to yuma

7-USMC clear and present danger

And the last ones to play with two friends in the same side (it´s the only way I play them):

1-Nato die festung.

2-The factory

3-OFW Línea verde

4-Operation Volcano

5-Strength and faith

6-UK breaking the bank

7-UK into the green zone

8-USMC going to town

9-USMC Rahadnak valley

10-Wanat

"Good" scenarios is very subjective without knowing specifically what you like. Some people like infantry actions. Some people like armor actions. Some people like MOUT battles, others despise them. Some people like Red on Red or Blue on Blue battles. That is a whole lot of flavors of ice cream, so without knowing what flavor of ice cream you prefer, it is hard to suggest a 'good' scenario.

All I know from your post is that you don't like battles with hordes of infantry and/or scenarios with huge maps. That leaves a huge pool of scenarios to suggest from.

@Whiterider Thank you very much I will give all of these a shot. :D

"Good" scenarios is very subjective without knowing specifically what you like. Some people like infantry actions. Some people like armor actions. Some people like MOUT battles, others despise them. Some people like Red on Red or Blue on Blue battles. That is a whole lot of flavors of ice cream, so without knowing what flavor of ice cream you prefer, it is hard to suggest a 'good' scenario.

All I know from your post is that you don't like battles with hordes of infantry and/or scenarios with huge maps. That leaves a huge pool of scenarios to suggest from.

I understand what you mean but I didn't say anything because I really enjoy almost every kind of scenario (Besides the extremely large ones) in CMSF. It has just been hard to find a Quality Scenario.

@Whiterider so i searched through the repository and i could only find 4 of the missions. I have tried searching with and without the "UK" and "USMC" prefixes. Is there any other place to find the other missions that i'm not aware of?

-USMC prison break

-USMC mud marines

-UK The maroon machine

-UK argo valley