New file at the Repository: Alternate Silhouettes v6 for CMBN & CW & MG (2013-10-24)

CMBN2+CW+MG Alternate Silhouettes Mod v6 21/10/2013 by Marco Bergmanm_bergman@xtra.co.nz This mod replaces the standard vehicle and weapon silouhettes with many alternate versions, several of which contain game-play aides. 13 styles od weapontiles, 14 styles of vehicle silhouettes. Red-green colour-blind friendly versions included. Tested by: Ariseniced73Fer ManJulian JohnstoneChad LennertsJohn Nash

More...

That's pretty cool! If it comes to that, let me know and I'll send you the appropriate background texture.

Thanks again for the use of your silhouette source files. Couldn't have done it all without them. Well, I could have, but I know for a fact the sh*tload of work it would have taken me to make the 267 of them (by now) from scratch. If I had to guess that would have taken me about 46 hours straight. And that's probably pretty conservative, so thanks a lot!