New file at the Repository: The King of Oosterbeek (2013-10-25)

Fierce fighting for the Oosterbeek perimeter on the 25th. Kampfgruppe von Allworden tries to break through and encircle the British para's. This scenario roughly portrays the same battle as the stock scenario "Lonsdale's Block", just later on the day. It is however a lot smaller in scale and thus plays out faster. This is just my version of what the fighting on the 25th could have been like. I used a small part of Pete Wenman's master map and made some small alterations to that.

More...

Cheers Seedorf81 :-)

What side are you playing? I tried to make this one interesting to play against the AI for both sides.

I appreciate any feedback. I am making another scenario right now (Oosterhout, 22 september, Somerset Light Infantry vs. SS Kampfgruppe Knaust) and am still trying to learn the ropes.

Mind you, the master maps are excellent to start with. Once I have cropped out the part that I want to use, I start making some (mostly subtle) changes to it. You will see if you compare it to the original. This is a real timesaver. And with the JonS's excellent scenario making guide, you are good to go.

I encourage everyone to have a go at scenario making now. It is fun!

Cheers Seedorf81 :-)

What side are you playing? I tried to make this one interesting to play against the AI for both sides.

I appreciate any feedback. I am making another scenario right now (Oosterhout, 22 september, Somerset Light Infantry vs. SS Kampfgruppe Knaust) and am still trying to learn the ropes.

Mind you, the master maps are excellent to start with. Once I have cropped out the part that I want to use, I start making some (mostly subtle) changes to it. You will see if you compare it to the original. This is a real timesaver. And with the JonS's excellent scenario making guide, you are good to go.

I encourage everyone to have a go at scenario making now. It is fun!

The British..

Like I said, only ten minutes or so in the game, but it's all hands on deck.. I can't recall a CM battle that me so nervous within such a short time. Last turn I played (elite) it looked like the enemy breaks through on the left. :eek:

Have to walk my doggie now, hope to continue this battle later in afternoon.