BFC, Do You Care??

OK, OK, I understand that I am the one that everyone loves to hate right now. I can bear the burden. But I will reply to Oddball E8's comment that "It implies that you do not think that they care because they have not fixed this issue within the 10 days that the module has been out." Those are your words, not mine, and they are not accurate; just as there was no "hysteria" in my post or "requests for daily updates", there was no expectation of an immediate fix. My main concern was that BFC was not aware of the problem. My first thread had 160 views but only one response that was not on the mark. I assumed that there must have been some BFC staff or beta testers that saw it but, if so, no one bothered to post an acknowledgement. Communication, after all, is a two way street. After my first thread slipped into oblivion on the second page of my browser and knowing that assuming anything can be a recipe for disaster I decided that a new thread was required to insure BFC was aware of the problem. Steve, I knew very well that once you knew the issue existed it would be resolved in due course. My irritation got the better of me in the title but this was a very important issue for me. I have been working on my two maps since CMBN was released. And to suddenly find that almost 40 of the bridges on my river map were unplayable was upsetting. EZ's video was exactly what I witnessed when I tested a half dozen of my bridges; no matter how big the gap the tanks would get on the bridge but they could not get off! OK, enough said...as he slinks off into the shadows.