AAR Wanted - No Bil Hardenberger

Bil, c3k, and all you other guys that really know how to play,

It is depressing to watch your AARs knowing that you guys really know your stuff. You all handle your troops like pros. My games never turn out that way.

What we want is someone with some ineptitude. (or if you play like me, a lot of ineptitude), but someone that can write a decent article. Someone that will do silly things and watch as they win because they have done less stupid things than there opponent and not because they did anything very skillful.

I use my SiG 33s at the front of a close-in assault, I fire my arty within 10 meters of my troops, split my forces more than peas in split pea soup and run my guys all over the map until they are dripping in sweat.

There must be other players like me. At least 2 that would be willing to play a humiliating game and be proud of it.