KG Engel campaign's last mission: Deliverance

Defend is depth. Place a thin screen of one-man units in front to function as scouts. Keep a large reserve for counterattack. The bocage "box" to the rear of your position functions as your "Reserve Holding Area".

Once you identify the Allied axes of attack, you can roll out your King Tiger and Panthers to block the advance of these enemy columns.

The Reserve Holding Box is key, because the enemy Arty cannot smash it, I guess because it's out of Line of Sight view from the enemy front line.

Defend is depth. Place a thin screen of one-man units in front to function as scouts. Keep a large reserve for counterattack. The bocage "box" to the rear of your position functions as your "Reserve Holding Area".

Once you identify the Allied axes of attack, you can roll out your King Tiger and Panthers to block the advance of these enemy columns.

The Reserve Holding Box is key, because the enemy Arty cannot smash it, I guess because it's out of Line of Sight view from the enemy front line.

Thnx mate some good tips there. I finally got thru without taking major losses. Used to place my armor on the open ground on the right of the box, but they got picked off by AT up hill. I moved them closer to the hedgerow in front and was able to hide from AT's LOS.

Also at least for me the infantry assault on the left flank is a bit futile... so gave that up after the units that could see into the box were taken out and used the armor push on the right only.

But yeah, do wish those 251's have closed tops...