Best Scenarios And Campaigns Etc

I was thinking it would be great to have a list of what players consider their favorite scenarios and campaigns and even the battles within a campaign. I don't claim to have played every campaign or scenario. But, I have played most, maybe all of the German campaigns etc.

I hope most of us would like to know which are the "must play" games and why. I may well have forgotten some of the games from the early days of CMBN. But, for what it's worth these are the ones I do remember and would consider replaying:

BEST STANDALONE GERMAN SCENARIO: KG HIMMELFARHT

A large battalion-level Axis attack vs a US town with a great mix of interesting units, and plenty of time to plan and do it right. Ammo resupply/logistics is an issue in this long game. Lots of decisions and choices to be made, and quite replayable if you choose a different attack strategy.

BEST GERMAN CAMPAIGN: KG ENGEL

A series of very interesting battles, each new battle posing significantly different challenges from the previous ones. Logistics/ammo and men/equipment conservation is required. But, one feels that if one uses good tactics one is rewarded.

BEST BATTLE IN A CAMPAIGN: FINAL BATTLE IN COURAGE AND FORTITUDE

A huge US battalion-level attack on a German-held town with a company or so of tanks and a plethora of other supporting AFV's, arty and everything CMBN offers (except aircraft IIRC). Lots of interesting decisions and choices to be made and plenty of time to do it right. Replayability quite high. Hope this is available as a standalone scenario as I suspect many players won't "survive" the arduous campaign to get to this xnt final battle.

BEST GRADUATE TRAINING SCENARIO: SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS IN COURAGE AND FORTITUDE CAMPAIGN

If you can master this one, you should count yourself an experienced player.

The above obviously leaves several categories including, but not limited to:

BEST STANDALONE ALLIED SCENARIO

BEST ALLIED CAMPAIGN

etc. (I haven't played enough from the Allied side to compare...)

Hope you will add your own categories and favorite scenarios and campaigns and WHY they are.