Release Date.

Guest Big Time Software

Hi there,

Current estimated release date is late summer. However, we plan on making a better informed estimate when we hit Beta. We hope that we can start Beata testing by the end of July.

Combat Mission will only be available directly through Battlefront.com. If you would like to know more about why, this ought to do the trick:

www.battlefront.com/about

Steve

• 5 months later...
Guest John Maragoudakis

I was driving home from work last night when I saw a girl at a light looking for a lift. She had a box in her hand and it was raining so I felt sorry for her and picked her up. A few minutes later while driving, I got curious about the box and asked her,

'what's in the box'?

She looked at me and responded, 'none of your damned business'! Well I was pissed off. I pulled over to the side of the road and told her to get out, which she promptly did.

5 min later, I noticed that she had left her box in her seat. It was even half open. Imagine, she got so fussy about the box and then left it there for me to see.

[This message has been edited by John Maragoudakis (edited 11-18-99).]

During rush hour yesterday as I was standing in the subway, getting shoved and crushed and people looking grim and hassled all around me, I spotted an old lady with a broad, beatific smile. Fascinated, I pushed my way over to her and said: "Ma'am, with all this unpleasantness around you, how do you manage to keep a smile on your face?" She looked at me with an even broader smile and sparkling eyes, tapped her head, and said: "I'm sick!"

Tomorrow: Deep Thoughts from a Foxhole

------------------

Max Molinaro

Guest Big Time Software

OK John, I will bite... what was in the box? wink.gif

We need to have this wrapped up before the Holidays. What I mean by that is that we want to enjoy ourselves instead of working wink.gif That is our incentive to get CM done. However, we will suck it up and work through the Holidays (most of them anyways!) if that is what it takes to finish CM the right way. Production time after that is roughly 3 weeks.

Steve

Guest John Maragoudakis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>OK John, I will bite... what was in the box?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'none of your damned business'!

smile.gif