Topographical maps of France iPhone App

kensal

I was looking into making a map of Hill 112 and was searching the internet for topographical maps when I came across this iPhone app:

Outdoors France gps

You can download it for free and register - you can then view a 1:25,000 topographical map of france with 5m elevations on your smartphone or tablet. You don't need to buy the map (you can do that if you want - the purpose of the app is to enable people to buy and download specific maps on to their phone for walking etc when they don't have access to wifi / 3G)

Viewing this on a smartphone alone is not great (I haven't tried it on an iPad yet) but it's quite useful if you need instant access to a topographical map and don't have a paper one to hand.

Anyway, I can look at the detailed elevations of Hill 112 which I couldn't before.

Since I am making this post, is anyone aware of a Hill 112 map? - I don't want to repeat someone else's efforts if one has been produced already