MG/mortar crews are wimps!!!

I understand the ammo can be made to carry his own wieght in addition to 40lbs of ammo, but guess what!!!... I do that every day for 1 hour on my way to school carrying my own weight and a 40lbs bookbag and I have to make a 4 block dash for the public bus and I make it!!! so a note for MG crews in CM... TOUGHEN UP :D

Originally posted by MikeT:

I was thinking maybe he should try that all day long day after day week after week and lets see how active he is. Then add on being on the receiving end of enemy weapons fire. Don't think the kid will be so tough.

MikeT

Add in the fact that he would average four hours sleep a night, be infested with lice and other vermin, eaten a bland and monotonous diet for weeks on end, worn the same underwear continuously, etc....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Gen. J-sun:

I understand the ammo can be made to carry his own wieght in addition to 40lbs of ammo, but guess what!!!... I do that every day for 1 hour on my way to school carrying my own weight and a 40lbs bookbag and I have to make a 4 block dash for the public bus and I make it!!! so a note for MG crews in CM... TOUGHEN UP :D

Ok now try it under the strees of trying to avoid getting lead poisoning, but also remember if a round or a fragment of a a exploding shell hits your book bag its going off like a stick of dynamite on your back.