Unit Portraits for Gustav line

If you are using a Windows based PC...explode the FI and Gustav BRZs and you'll find the info you seek. I don't have FI installed or own Gustav so I can't help you beyond that.

I have a portrait mod in the works but don't know how much longer it's gonna take.

Mord.

Mord thank you for the reply, I have done that the problem is it seems there is no portrait name for German airborne or Luftwaffe infantry or armored infantry in GL. Check out the German green devils, the portrait that shows up in the game does not show up in the portrait folder.

Ernest

You're welcome.

Well, using CMBN as a guide, the Luft and Arm Inf would probably be; "portrait luftwaffe infantry" and "portrait german armored infantry"...my guess for the Fallschirms in Gustav would be "portrait german airborne infantry".

Create a test and see if they work.

The portraits in Gustav might be hidden in a weird spot. Sometimes BFC puts stuff in different folders than they did in the base game, when they do patches and the like. They have to be there somewhere. Until I get Gustav and reload all my CMBN games that is the best I can come up with.

Hope it helps.

Mord.