Line Of Departure Bug?

I'm testing a quick battle on a modified version of one of the included QB Maps (096 Meet Med Agricultural 096 - Gustav Line). On the original map I was on the objective by turn five and had ambushes set up for the Germans by turn nine. Contact was made on turn eleven, whereupon I wiped out the OPFOR. This definitely didn't feel right so I ran it again in the Scenario Author Test mode. It took the Axis nine turns to push off the departure line! No wonder I had so much room/time to maneuver. I then went to the editor to tweak the A.I. planning page. Nothing worked, it still takes nine turns for the Axis to get off it's butt. After four tries I switched to the German side so I could watch the Allies. They pushed off on turn one and proceeded more or less normally in whichever mode I had set on the A.I. editor page. Anyone else noticed something like this?