The official CMPzC Operations "how to" guide

Because Fizou has published an AAR using an inferior version of my system for using PzC as the operational layer for CM, i have been forced to present this "how to" guide before i have finished it. It is very close to completion, and i will point out any additions as i make them. So before people get used to the inferior version of my system, i am presenting the official version that i have been working on with the help of Poesel, Kuderian, Fizou, Eric Cole and others who have play tested various versions, and helped modify the rules.

Presenting this publicly will also allow forum members to ask questions, and hopefully iron out any wrinkles.

Here is the link to the website containing the guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/cmpzcoperations/

Noob, hi, I too use PzC but not as tightly as you do. It is more the editor that I am after.

After running two test operations using CMPzC, it became apparent that if others are going to use the system, one has to have a rule for every possible event that can occur in a PzC game.

Interesting read.... thanks

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

I have just had an email from Fizou about the CMPzC AAR posted in this forum, and it was all down to a misunderstanding.

Fizou had mentioned posting a proposal for a CMPzC AAR teaser in a thread i had posted on, and he assumed i had read it, and therefore tacitly approved it.

I am currently producing the operational starting deployment AAR screenshots for a CMPzC Normandy 44 operation i am going to run on the CMBN forum.