CM RT opponent finder

• 2 weeks later...

The support for RT multiplayer is very poor, and basically is non-existent here. The interest in it is not as great as it could be due to several reasons. One is because there needs to be improvement in the features for player’s situational awareness. Another shortcoming is it is limited to 1v1 where as every other RTS game past and present offers Multi-multiplayer, which is how RT is best played IMO being more of “team sport”. This is how I enjoy RT most over 1v1, which WEGO PBEM is best suited for. It takes awhile for a single person to do the set up too, and get the game going vs. several players being able to set the force up which would be much quicker if it were multi-multiplayer.

There are some guys here who play RT, and over at A Few Good Men gaming club. One guy I know there eniced73 plays RT. They have a live chat feature that this forum does not have. This is essential to get a game on the fly, and can’t figure out why Battlefront does not implement the feature for RT game finding support. I joined A Few Good Men recently to access the live chat when I am in the mood to play RT. Leaving messages on this forum just does not work to get a game RT as wanting to play is spontaneous, and requires too much scheduling in trying to get a game through forum messages. All I can suggest is joining there to live chat. Perhaps you will find a game. I’ll give you a game if I run into you, and am in the mood to play.