Give your's "big feet" the real sound

The first package represent the "Sherman tanks Big feet sounds 1 " avalaible for : medium tank track, engine idle heavy.wav

Backup your's files from ...\vehicle loops folder

Put the file's to your "Z" folder.

Copy and paste the news one's

vehicle loop engine idle heavy.wav

vehicle loop move medium track

These represent the real sound from the Sherman tank.

...At soon the German tanks Big feet sounds 2 Available for Tiger.

Planned Allied Axis tank "big feet" : Königtiger,Jagdpanther, Panther, Churchill, ...

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4914?view_type=preview

Play and enjoy the engine sound. ;)

Hi Erwin

For the Sherman sound it's different because his sound can be used to other's tanks 'there is no big difference between the sound from Sherman or Kpzw II or IV or a Firefly or a Sturmgeschütz all medium tank...":rolleyes: because the sound is similar Allied or Axis.

Anyway the Sherman is a medium tank and not an heavy tank.

In my opinion there is no heavy tank in use CMBN in the US army side we can find one in British service, The Churchill, but I have to verify???

And for this one I have prepared a sound too.:cool:

This is not the case for the Tiger because his sound is different and you can not give his sound to another tank uncluded another german tank like Königtiger or Jagdpanther it is ugly (for your hear a special sound).But a beautiful sound for himself,(anyway destroyed the sound from tiger it is wrong) I put the wrong one on the forum...at soon a new one, apologyse about it :o

You will I hope more understand with my next post

;)