Strange!!

Hi, I just played a scen with a few Marder units and discovered the crews standing upright with arms outstretched. I have looked in my Z folder thinking it may be a mod I installed earlier but there is no Marder mod in the folder....Anybody know what could be causing this?

Thanks.

hi honjkirsen,

never observed a strange thing like that. Did you reinstall the game, maybe it helps, dunno.

I have another problem with marders, the driver is too deep, you can see the legs... Both CMBN and CMFI!

Is this a known bug or is this caused by mods?

It's been mentioned more than once on the forum. Loads of funny and not so funny comments on the well-known issue. It has to do with the patches and the way they're downloaded, I believe. If you don't do it in the right order, you get this scarecrowcrew behavior.

Perhaps searching the forum for "Mardercrews" will find the related threads.

I had the same problem, because I bought the game and installed the latest patch on top directly. The problem comes from the newest patch not including the content of all the previous.

You're supposed to install all the patches one by one, but the website doesn't tell you this, as far as I have seen. Actually, I think I read somewhere that you just need the 2.0 patch and then the 2.01, but it's not true.