Smoke 'em if You Got 'Em

Who did the map for this GL scenario?

It looks excellent. i like the way it renders the dranage ditches -- with dirt tiles and about a 2m elevation drop.

Curious to know if there's a source map or aerial photos you used for this one. None of the reference I've seen show where the ditches actually were. Or did you just fictionalize that aspect and place the ditches where they seemed to make sense?

So much of the landscape has changed in the valley since 1943 that Google Earth isn't much help on field patterns, ditch and wall locations, etc.

That one is my effort. I used a mixture of contemporary Google Earth imagery and any and all accounts of the battle terrain I could find. Then both were mixed in my personal scenario blender. Some aspects changed due to playability issues early on. Drainage ditches create multiple attack avenues, so I made them a bit more prevalent, but they certainly are common to the area throughout time.

I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the comments.