Is it wrong/illegal to ask for the GSclean tool for FI instead of waiting for support

Hi, my question is the title above. You know how finicky the DRM is and I installed a new driver and everything went to hell and whenever I try to play CM:FI I get Error:errorcode.

I sent support a message but I think they are gone for the weekend and would really like to play my game.

So I was wondering if it is illegal or wrong to ask forum goers who may have had the same issue for a like to CM:FI's GSclean.

Thanks. If it is wrong, I do apologize. I would just really like to play my game instead of waiting because of the dumb finicky DRM.

I would wait, not because of right/wrong but because I would want to make sure I "got it right". I think you will get a support reply sooner than Monday, but if you need new activations you will usually have to wait longer because, in my understanding, those are only done by Moon and he is a busy dude.

I too have been bit by a new driver setting off the DRM, hang in there.