Infrastructure Research.

Does an infrastructure research level increase add to the your supply values? It seems that I saw an across the board tile supply value increase after that research level gain but I don't see anything like that mentioned in the manual. If not, is there anything that will increase the supply value of your tiles?

Thanks for any info.

Hi Stormbringer3

It doesn't improve supply, but it does make operating and transporting units cheaper.

It is more useful for some nations than others, i.e. the USA will benefit more from it than a country like France that isn't sending troops all over the place.

Strategiclayabout,

Thanks for your post and link. I'm playing the 1939 Campaign and that is what my question was about. Is supply the only major area of difference between WWI and WWII modeled in this title or should I be specific what I'm playing when I ask a question?

Thanks.

You're welcome :) ,

- If it's about the new extensions, since they arn't out yet I can't actually tell but most probably.

- If it's about differences between SCGC WWI 1939 SoE and SCGC WWI 1914 CtW (and other WWI starts), base game mechanisms are the same but techs have differences for most fields/units (artillery, tanks, planes, carriers...) so it never hurts to say which extension/patch you have or which campaign you play.

- In your case "playing SoE B1.02" (Storm over Europe start for WWI + Breakthrough extension + last extension patch) or "playing 1939 B1.02" should be enough if you post in SCGC WWI forum ^^ .

I would love to see pop ups telling you what a tech will do for you once you move your mouse cursor over the tech in the research menu.

And i would love to see more tech levels to research, with different effects for each advance (level 6 = +5% hard attack, level 7 = +5 unit morale, level 8 = +5% soft defense etc.).