custom artwork?

Couldn't find any answers in previous posts about this so I'll go ahead and ask it:

Can we draw our own building artwork in something like photoshop and use on a pre-made building?

sorry, if this one's already been asked...

Thanks

Guest Big Time Software

You can actually change any of the artwork in CM. People will probably want to mess with the vehicles (always do!), but those are the hardest to muck with. The models can not be changed and they were built using the textures as the template. In other words, the are designed to fit like a unique glove on a unique hand. So trying to fit a new glove on there is going to be really hard to do. Not impossible, but certainly not easy.

Steve

Guest KwazyDog

Steve, I was wondering about this myself. I think even though it wouldnt be hard to close up, its a great idea to leave it open, people do like to play with these things smile.gif I can see people doing up different camo scenes (winter, even though theyll be damn hard to see), and different unit insignia, etc. They would be hard work though.

I think the vehicle skins are great, and really would be pretty hard to improve on (mainly due to the way youve done them). The Sherman in a lot of Martins screen shots looks really nice (even though they have been mostly broken, hehe). Cant wait to see some more, hmm, wonder what we might see next smile.gif