"blow by blow" - Seeing the enemy moves in multiplayer?

Hey there.

I recently started playing this with a friend and we started out with the division level west front scenario from breakthrough. At first we could see it when the opponent moved or made an attack during their turn on our screens (we play over network, not email) but then suddenly that stopped showing and we couldnt see the opponents moves at all. Only the final positions at the start of our own turn.

So, how do we get this back working? Is there a replay thing so we can watch what the opponent did?

Thanks for your help, we plan to write a dual AAR here eventually.

Hi AshesFall,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and I'm having a hard time repeating this error.

Can you tell me if this just suddenly occurred in the middle of a game or did you stop the game and continue at a later date to discover this as an issue.

Anything you can provide will help me to better understand the problem,

Hubert

Hm, I cant remember anything in particular happening. Well, we got an "I/O" error, restarted and we could connect. Then we couldnt see eachothers moves.

We still cant in the 1914 campaign we're running. Despite it being a new campaign (the first one was the westfront divisional level campaign).