Worrying

While walking my dog I ran by a beautiful car.I did not recognize the model.

Looking closer I saw the emblem with the characters M and G and, believe it or not, my first thought was a stunned: "Market Garden??", before I realized that it was a "Morris Garages"-car.

It's really, really, really time that Battlefront provides some substantial info on Market Garden, it seems. This waiting takes an awful toll..

I recently started to hear voices whispering "Market Garden, Market Garden, Market Garden..." all the time. Doctor told me that this is an acute case of "Refresh Monkey Syndrom", where the brain is unable to deal with how badly a person wants an upcoming Battlefront.com game and thus compensates this with Schizophrenia-like symptoms. The Doctor also said that it might get better if any info about the game or screenshots of the beta are released...

Anyways, when i left the doctors office, i had a prescription for Gustav Line in my pocket and i am supposed to play it at least for 3 hours each day (1 in the morning and 2 in the evening) after its release, as temporary substitute for the Market Garden module.