Use of teleporters by Syrian insurgents?

• 3 weeks later...

I remember that mission and I went the same way along the left side. :) I figured that I would have an advantage engaging the Syrian positions along the right side at longer range with my greater firepower, rather than plowing through it on the right getting in RPG range.

I remember that mission and I went the same way along the left side. :) I figured that I would have an advantage engaging the Syrian positions along the right side at longer range with my greater firepower, rather than plowing through it on the right getting in RPG range.

Did you too run into the reinforcements :D?

Oh yes. I had all the trucks right there too, and they managed to take one or two out if I remember correctly. This was one instance where I didn't feel bad reloading a recent save and doing it over again, given the unrealistic circumstances. :) Unfortunately there aren't many ways to have reinforcements come from a distance given the smallish maps. The reinforcements have to "spawn" in somewhere. That is one of the reasons why I'd very much like to see bigger maps in CMSF2, although I know that it would increase LOS calculations exponentially and hit the system very hard.