Upgraded to windows 9 from XP CRASHED

Windows XP does not upgrade to windows 8. It crashes your system. Worse yet is that to reload my games I can only reload games less than one year old??? What good is that? Gamers Gate , Steam, Game stop, GOG have let me reinstall all my games. What good does it do me to use battlefront if I do not get to reload my games in said unexpected event that wipes my computer?

I Have been a SC gamer since SC1 and ALL variants, please let me know your experiences.

Windows XP does not upgrade to windows 8. It crashes your system. Worse yet is that to reload my games I can only reload games less than one year old??? What good is that? Gamers Gate , Steam, Game stop, GOG have let me reinstall all my games. What good does it do me to use battlefront if I do not get to reload my games in said unexpected event that wipes my computer?

I Have been a SC gamer since SC1 and ALL variants, please let me know your experiences.

WIn 8 is a nightmare..I'm sticking to Win 7 for as long as possible..if and when I get a new PC the first thing I will do is format the drive and put Win 7 on.

I had no idea it would crash and my machine would be wiped. I lost everything. To add insult to injury my Samsung note crashed the same week and I lost everything on it too. Thousands of text messages from my daughter gone.