App Store Update

Hi guys.

Can someone please explain to me why the App Store version constantly says "Update" on it? I've clicked update and it appears to download something, my Combat Mission icon goes transparent with a progress bar, and then when i load the game I can't see anything new. It still says Version 1.11 on it.

Then when I go back to the App Store, it still says "Update". I've gone through the process several times now, and there doesn't appear to be any changes, any update. And yet it still says, every time, "Update" in the App Store.

Baffled, but thanking you in advance,

Andy :)

PS. I'm really pi***d I bought the game through the App Store! Oh well...

Your Apple App Store version is 1.11 ? I didn't know it was released. I checked late this morning and it did NOT show 'Update' for CMBN.

I don't know why you may get the 'Update' button activated even after clicking on it and having it download and install. I saw this initially with 10.8.x, but after clicking it a couple of times (downloading each time) over a period of time, the 'Update' button doesn't light up now for CMBN.

Apple controls when an update is available (once one has been submitted to them). We have submitted the 1.11 patch multiple times, but it hasn't been offered to the public as of yet. When did you see this 'update' for 1.11 ?

Hey guys. So this gets weirder.

Since my last post, I decided to uninstall the game, as I thought perhaps there was some bug or something... I'm not very technically savvy, I'm afraid!

Well anyway, I redownloaded the game from the App Store and taken screenshots. The 1st says "Update" on it. And the 2nd is a weird one. Whereas before I would click "Update" and it would seemingly update the game (I *swear* it said 1.11 afterwards, but I will admit I could have been mistaken, although I'm pretty certain of what I saw, as I thought, oh, at last!), well anyway, now it comes up saying I need to sign in with the account I used to purchase the game. Which is *very* weird, as I only have the 1 account.

WTF???

BTW, when I load the game now, (which appears to be working fine) it does indeed say 1.10. Although, as I said above, I'm pretty sure yesterday after I "updated" it said 1.11. But I could be tripping!

Even more baffled, and thanking you in advance...

Andy :)

post-35151-141867624404_thumb.jpg

post-35151-141867624406_thumb.jpg

I have the same thing, the "update" button is there and if you click it a download will start and iirc if you look at the cmbn icon it will show as if updating but when you start the game you will still be in 1.10. After the "update" is complete you can do it all over again if you please.

Apple needs to let us upgrade :cool: