full version Questions

rooibos

enjoy this game but i'm wondering if the full version has a few features:

campaign map: as in, is the campaign just a series of connected battles or is there some form of force-manager ala Close Combat (close combat 4 and up) with a basic form of strat map

after action report: i'd like to see my individual soldier's post-battle breakdown (again ala CC)

mostly to see how effective they are when i'm not watching them

enjoy this game but i'm wondering if the full version has a few features:

campaign map: as in, is the campaign just a series of connected battles or is there some form of force-manager ala Close Combat (close combat 4 and up) with a basic form of strat map

after action report: i'd like to see my individual soldier's post-battle breakdown (again ala CC)

mostly to see how effective they are when i'm not watching them

There is no campaign map ala Close Combat.

You can see what your squads do by selecting them - I don't remember how exactly because it's been a while - but you can get kill stats for your squads. You should be able to do that in the demo actually. It's not broken down by individual soldier though.

no strategic map and no soldier by soldier breakdown.

After the battle, you can review the map and click on squads or toggle through them with the +/- keys to see squad kills.

I would very much like to see a soldier by soldier kill tally included in an after action report. That was one of my favorite parts of CC.