Two ideas for UI changes

Idea, the first: give TRPs the ability to (area) target. Obviously they can't actually shoot at anything, but it would be nice to be able to set a 50m circular arc (or even just draw a target line) to see whether a potential target is within range of a given TRP rather than having to call up an arty menu when none of your spotters can get eyes-on and "try" a Point mission on roughly where the target is (or where you've plonked a soon-to-be-cancelled waypoint from a unit that can see it). Particularly useful for planning coverage in setup phases.

Second idea: when you've got a movement line (and its waypoint) selected, implement some way of inserting a new waypoint on that line that can then, like all waypoints, be moved. I thought double-clicking on the selected line might be a usable control, to produce a new waypoint halfway along the line.

Just a couple of ideas I think would be useful additions to the game handles at some indeterminate point in the future. Would a week next Tuesday be enough time? ;)

One "small" change I'd like is to either remove the "HE" (I believe that's what it says) from the demo charges box. As it is now, the number of charges are covered up leaving a hieroglyphic that is difficult to determine the number of charges remaining.

I said "small" above, because I realize that some things that seem like they wouldn't take much to change, in my non-programming viewpoint, might not be so easily accomplished. Still, if there were a way to move the number of charges to another area of the box, it sure would make it easier to read.