Anywhere I can see the OOB?

Pausable 2P MT:

There are 3 variaties of pausing. Forgive my lack of memory on the specifics.

= BOTH must agree for the pause to occur. (One player hits the esc key. That causes a message to flash to the other player. If the second player hits esc, then the game pauses.)

= EITHER can cause a pause. (A player hits esc. The game pauses.)

The third way has to do with unpausing. I think.

Grrr. It's been too long.

I'll fire something up in awhile and post more coherently. But the gist of it is that it supports any pausing you're likely to want. As long as you want to manually control the pausing. ;)

Ken

Edited because I had to RTFM.

Page 25:

Players can request a game pause during TCP-IP play by navigating to the Menu

Options Panel and selecting one of the Request Pause options. The second

player will be prompted to accept or decline the pause request. If the request is

granted, the battle will be paused until both players press the Resume button,

at which the action will continue.

Three types of pauses are available. A Playable Pause allows players to move their

camera around the battlefield, select units, and give commands. A Viewable Pause

allows players to move their camera across the battlefield, but they cannot issue

commands to their units until the pause is lifted. A Locked Pause prevents players

from moving their camera or interacting with units at all until the pause is lifted.

This works. Go to the MENU box, where your orders usually sit. You'll see a "Pause" button down there. That is how you access the three types of Pause, rather than using the escape key.

Ken

PS: the descriptors for each of the 3 pause types are not totally accurate. BFC is aware.