... AAR's?

Guest Big Time Software

Very sorry about all of this. I will suggest that the conclusions be posted ASAP. Seems like we are never going to get the last 5 or 6 turns up there frown.gif

Steve

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND... The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of Fionn. Apparently Fionn is an extremely busy man. For CM he is presently doing many things.

1) Beta testing

2) Scenario Creation

3) I *believe* he has created a web site somewhere that is effectively a CM fansite

4) And of course AAR's

Now this is on top of what else he does in spare time.

1) Run his own website (s?)

2) Make a living.

3) Spend a least a little time with his new bride.

4) TGN Manager of Historical research.

From what I understand Fionn is also somewhat well known in Wargamming circles as a reviewer and an expert on German tanks. I was originally going to berate Fionn for not following through with his AAR's. But it is hard to criticize a man who keeps himself this busy.

Umm, not to go casting blame but my AARs are finished and the hold-up is elsewhere. It's as frustrating to me as it is to all of you trust me.

Anyways I'm not going to go into how and why etc but I just want to make sure the fans don't burn me at the stake for the delay wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Congratulations Fionn, I knew you were getting married soon. Didn't realize it happened already smile.gif

May the gods of luck and fortune smile upon you smile.gif