When will full version 2.0 disk go on sale?

I already have purchased the 2.0 Normandy upgrade but I'm holding off buying the Commonwealth game until everything comes out on a 2.0 full version disk.

I'm hoping to eventually get these 2 games and Market Garden to add to the steel collector case I bought when CMBN 1st came out.

I believe I read somewhere that Battlefront will be selling both the original version CMBN (with the lower price) and the fully upgraded 2.0 version. Perhaps this is when the original version sells out, I'm not sure.

Perhaps all 3 titles will come out with version 2.0 in a package deal. If this is the case I'd like to do this even though I've already bought CMBN.

What is the timing looking like for releasing full version 2.0 disks?

• 3 weeks later...
2.0 will be bundled with Market Garden, so that is probably the earliest you can get it on disk from BFC.

I'm crossing my fingers that when Market Garden does come out that there will be a bundle option to go with Normandy 2.0 disk.

What would even be better would be all 3 titles available in bundle on 2.0 disk.

I'm just hoping that if there is a bundle option that the disks that are bundled will be upgraded to the 2.0 level.