2.0 Broke H2HH

A little bit at least...

One of the features in H2HH I like is the ability to right click and launch the appropriate CM game. However, when I try that with CMBN 2.0, I get an error message that QtGUI4.dll is missing from the computer.

CMFI, CMSF and CMA all continue to work fine.

@Green as Jade

I experienced the same error with my turn management program. My code was launching the game without setting the working directory. I just tweaked it to set the working directory to the same place the .exe is located and it is all fixed.

Hello,

I'm getting the same exact error as Allen after installing the 2.0 upgrade.

H2HH is set to launch the correct Normandy.exe file. (I re-directed it and also started a new PBEM game fresh after the 2.0 install) H2HH must also be trying to launch some other files that are no longer present after this upgrade is installed.

Not a game-ender by any means ... and after the error messages appear, the game seems to launch properly.