France, Russia are out, what now??

Playing as the CP in the 1914 scenerio, (I made some modifications) have progressed to early 1917. France surrendered in late 1915, following a huge struggle in the East, Russia has made peace, my armies are set up to move back to the west.

What now? I believe it'd be foolhardy to attempt to invade the UK and if I were to do so it'd bring in the US. My inclination is to use my resources to build up a huge navy to neutralize the UK naval forces, then look for an opening to take them on in their home island. Ideas?

Hi Panzer1962

Assuming that your modifications haven't amended any of the victory conditions and the decision scripts relating to them, this should be fixed for the first patch as we did receive a report of something similar a few weeks back.

If France and Russia are out, then you've won the war!

Bill

Hi Panzer1962

Assuming that your modifications haven't amended any of the victory conditions and the decision scripts relating to them, this should be fixed for the first patch as we did receive a report of something similar a few weeks back.

If France and Russia are out, then you've won the war!

Bill

OK thanks, that makes sense. There'd be little point in the UK continuing to fight on in that event. I may have accidently caused this glitch, I set up Italy as a CP, also Belgium- I wanted to see what'd happen if the Belgians had acceded to German demand to let them move across their territory but wasn't able to figure how to keep them neutral while also letting German forces pass through. France collapsed fairly easily given all of this. Now on to the next tweak!