Dar/aar

Hello all,

I really enjoy reading DAR/AARs for CMBN but am having trouble finding more than the 20,000 point quickbattle by Ian and his friend and the quick battle by Yoshi.

In these AARs/DARs people reference other DAR/AAR threads, but I cannot find any other ones.

I was hoping someone could tell me how to find these threads or possibly post links to some other CMBN DAR/AARs in this thread.

For the record, I have no idea what the difference between a DAR and an AAR are, so I combined them.

Hello all,

I really enjoy reading DAR/AARs for CMBN but am having trouble finding more than the 20,000 point quickbattle by Ian and his friend and the quick battle by Yoshi.

In these AARs/DARs people reference other DAR/AAR threads, but I cannot find any other ones.

I was hoping someone could tell me how to find these threads or possibly post links to some other CMBN DAR/AARs in this thread.

For the record, I have no idea what the difference between a DAR and an AAR are, so I combined them.

The problem is once they end they quickly disappear down the list as threads with any new comments. I kept some in my sig just to allow folks to easily find them. There was another really good one when CMBN was first coming out between JonS and Elvis. Lately there has been a flurry of them, you may just have to page down a bit looking for them. Would be kind of cool to have a DAR sticky with links to each one as they finish. I think they do a lot toward giving someone an idea of what game play can be like.