Help: Need QB ME map for large armor QB

Hey guys - I need help finding a suitable ME map for a large armor only QB. Not finding anything good in-game. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! thanks!

edit: is there any chance at all that random generated QB maps will come back? or should I just stop dreaming about it and accept the reality of this new system of having to choose a map?

Hey guys - I need help finding a suitable ME map for a large armor only QB. Not finding anything good in-game. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! thanks!

Have you seen this one? Looks exceptional from the pictures:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=2294

edit: is there any chance at all that random generated QB maps will come back? or should I just stop dreaming about it and accept the reality of this new system of having to choose a map?

From what I've read, it appears that random maps are a CMx1 thing of the past